Stanbic IBTC Bank 2016 Graduate Trainee Program Application
Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program 2016. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program
Job ID: 18577
Job Sector: Banking
- Human Capital: attracting and retaining key talent, providing learning and development initiatives, governance of performance management and reward schemes, centres of excellence to drive and embed Standard Bank values and culture.
- Graduate Programme has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our Bank by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future.
- It is an intensive programme and one of a kind opportunity for young people who are serious about a career in banking to get on the fast track.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree in any course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at December 31, 2016 .
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy is a must.
Note: Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be required in our locations across the country.