All About Sunlek Investments Hiring Graduates in Abuja and Port Harcourt
Sunlek Investments Limited is Hiring Graduates – A well-established organization based in Lagos is looking to hire Client Liaison Officers in Abuja and Port-harcourt.
Job Title: Customer Liaison Officer
The Client Liaison Officer’s primary responsibility is to appropriately sell our products and services to prospective customers, building effective robust business relationships whilst doing so. He/She will liaise with customers, resolve queries, attend to enquiries driving growth and increasing the market share. He/she will also serve as an intermediary between the company, its prospective customers, customers and stakeholders, to meet their needs for information, support and assistance.
Main job function
- · Liaising and maintaining good relationships with customers.
- · Calling on prospective customers for the purposes of acquiring new business
- · Preparing and submitting proposals to prospective customers
- · Address customer satisfaction issues promptly.
- · Providing first line product, process and technical support to customers within the region
- · Managing queries and enquiries from customers
- · Manage and report on product issues to ensure customer satisfaction, productivity and control costs in line with targets set.
- · Collate information for budget planning process.
- · To prepare Office Annual Plans and budget.
- · Recommends Unit budget to Management.
- · To ensure that expenditure is incurred within the limits of the sanctioned budget.
- · Compiles monthly reports
- · Accountable for day-to-day operations of the office including supervisory and administrative functions.
- · Maintain communication between staff and the Head Office as well as providing support and guidance to staff.
- · Performing other functions as may be directed by the Management
- · A degree in a related field, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- · Relationship-building skills
- · Excellent MS Office Suite skills
- · Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a sales and business development function
- · Must have relevant experience (sales, marketing etc)
- · Strong organisational skills
- · Strong administration skills
- · Excellent attention to detail
- · IT literate
- · Be innovative
- · Ability to interface with clients and staff
- · Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- · Good presentation skills and ability to interact with middle and senior management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should indicate their preferred location and send their cvs firstname.lastname@example.org