Top 10 Answered Questions About The N-Power Graduate Recruitment
N-Power is designed to help young Nigerians acquire and develop life-long skills to become solution providers in their communities and to become players in the domestic and global markets.
The initiative is expected to provide employment opportunities for 500,000 graduates as teachers, agriculture extension advisers, healthcare assistants, and civic and adult education instructors. And 100,000 software developers, hardware service professionals, animators, graphic artists, building services professionals, and artisans.
Here are some problems you might encounter, questions others have asked and the answers:
1. Are You to Pay Money to Register?
Many people have claimed they were told to pay a certain sum. Here is the answer:
A resounding no.
2. Must i have a bank account to apply?
This is the answer given by the N-power official twitter handle:
“A man or woman applying for NPower must have a bank account. Quick, go apply for one.” A clear yes.
3. Do you Need To Upload Your SSCE Certificate?
No You do not.
4. Must You Enrol in Line With Your Discipline?
Absolutely not! You register for what fits your aspirations.
5. Do I Need to put my BVN?
Yes sir. It is the authentic site. The BVN is for registration purposes.
6. Can a Serving Corps Member Apply?
Yes they can but not in the Teacher Corp programme which requires your NYSC details.
7. What to do if you do not receive acknowledgement mail?
Continually check your mail and your spam, it might take up to 24 hours to receive your acknowledgement mail.
8. Can One Person Apply For More Than One Program?
No. You should choose and apply only for one.
9. Can a 40 year mother apply for this initiative?
Unfortunately, this year is targeted at ages 18 – 35. There are other programmes you can look into.
10. How Do I know The Best Programme To Pick?
N-Power cannot determine which programmes are best for you. You will have to determine what best suits your aspirations and qualifications.
Also See This: