UITH 2017/2018 School Of Health HND Admission – www.uith.org
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) programme, (full-time) of the School of Health Information Management for the 2017/2018 session
Method of Application
• Applicants are to proceed to http://www.uith.org/SHIM%20ND.html to download the application form.
• Payment of N7,000 for the printed form
The way to make payment into UITH Account is as follow:
▪ Log on to www remita.net
▪ Click on Pay A Federal Government Agency
▪ Type in the Name of MDA University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
▪ Select the Name of Service/Purpose you want to pay for
▪ Complete the necessary information
▪ Then proceed the payment.
• After payment, the receipt generated will now be attached to form already downloaded on the UITH Platform and bring to the Cash Office confirmation and Stamping before submission to the School.
Admission Requirement/Educational qualification for Higher National Diploma Programme.
Applicant must meet the requirement for National Diploma Admission. He/She must possess National Diploma Certificate or Health Technician Certificate.
• He/She must have evidence of one year Industrial Training.
Admission Requirement/Educational qualification
• Candidates should also posses the West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NABTEB with 5 passes at credit level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings
• These papers must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology/ Health Sciences, Chemistry/Physics and any other 1 subject from Economics, Government, Geography, Religious Knowledge and any Nigerian language.
Duration Of Course
• Two (2) calendar years commencing from October, 2017 (Full-Time Programme)
• The course is non-residential. However, there is limited accommodation on first come first serve basis.
All completed application forms with original receipt of payment must reach the office of the Registrar, School’s Complex on or before 31st July, 2017.
Dates for Screening Exercise/Oral Interview have been fixed as follows:-
• Written Examination: To be communicated later
• Screening/Interview:- To be communicated later
• Venue:- University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex(Former Maternity Hospital) Amilegbe, Ilorin.
Other Relevant Information
• Candidate should please note that late completion and submission of forms will not be entertained.
• Any candidate with blurred or unclear passport photograph on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
• Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission.
• Applicant are advised to attend the exercise with the detached slip from their application forms as well as their writing materials.
• The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be allowed during the screening exercise.
• Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible
• Evidence of change of names where applicable, must be attached to the application form
• The result of the screening exercise shall be published on the Hospital website and on the school’s notice boards.