Ultra Media Solution Limited Job Opening for Web/Mobile Applications Developers
Ultra Media Solutions Limited is a unique boutique corporate entity that specializes in a diverse range of business disciplines. The core of its operation revolves around Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Solutions, Entertainment, Promotions and Training Services.
Web/Mobile Applications Developer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- At UMS Training Hub, we are looking for a Web Application Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application.
- You will also design the overall architecture of the web applications and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
- Design of the overall architecture of the Web and Mobile applications.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Train and mentor next-generation of Web Application Developers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Python, PHP, Laravel PHP, C++, JQuery, MySQL, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, MongoDB and Mobile Application Development (iOS & Android Apps Development).
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- With three (3) Offices in Lagos (Ikeja, Lekki and Egbeda), interested candidates must be a reside in any of the following areas of Lagos: Ikeja, Yaba, Alagomeji, Akoka, Ebute-Metta, Ogba, Oshodi, Onipanu, Obanikoro, Ketu, Surulere, Ipaja, Ayobo, Alimosho, Idimu, Shangisha, Magodo, Gbagada, Bariga, and or other closer areas.
How to Apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates by email.
Application Deadline: 21 March, 2017