University Of Pennsylvania 2017 $55,000 Postdoctoral Fellowships Application
The University of Pennsylvania, USA invites application for the Andrew W. Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowships in Digital Humanities. This fellowship is provided to International scholars who wants to pursue their own research project, present their work at seminars and also contribute to team-based projects at Laboratories.
This fellowship carries an annual stipend of $55,000 plus single-coverage health insurance.
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors and masters degree program.
– Applicants must have received their PhD between December 2008 and December 2016.
Interested and eligible applicants must follow these steps to apply for this program:
– Complete the Application Form.
– Prepare a curriculum vitae.
– Merge your completed application form and your c.v. into one file, with application first. Name your file: Last Name – First Name (e.g., Franklin-Ben) and save as a PDF. Do not submit a Word doc.
– Arrange for three (3) confidential letters of recommendation. Each referee should upload their letter to our secure server as a PDF only. The submission deadline for referees is October 30, 2016. We strongly encourage you to contact your referees early enough to give them adequate time to meet this absolute deadline.
– Upload and submit the PDF of your application and c.v. to the secure webform
It is important to visit the application requirements of the fellowship before applying.
The application deadline for this fellowship is on 30th October 2016
For more information visit the official page: pricelab.sas.upenn.edu