Workforce Group Job Vacancy for a Direct Sales Executive
Workforce Management Centre – Our client, a reputable Food Production company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Executive
- As a Direct Sales Agent, you will be responsible for opening and managing new accounts.
- Mobilization of cheap funds e.g. Savings accounts
- Follow up on customer’s requests such as pay in cheques, process transactions
- Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
- Provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
- Cash pick up from the customer for deposit into their account.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND/B.Sc with a 3rd Class or Pass.
- Strong knowledge of target market characteristics.
- Good computer skills.
- Confidentiality and high ethical standards
- Utilization of technology in day to day operations.
- Integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Comportment and confidence (complimented by humility).
- Good marketing / selling and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of basic banking operations and processes / product knowledge.
- Fair understanding of banking regulations.
- Fair written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Banks’ products and services.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with their grade and Location as the subject of the mail. For example “3rd Class – Ikeja” or “Pass – Yaba”.
Note: Only applicants who applied using the format above would be considered. Qualified candidates would be contacted and should be ready to resume this November 2016.